Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Speaking in Tongues

Speaking in Tongues

                                           

 

 

 

Put my Tongue to your Mouth

So that I might taste the

Words of your heart.

 

Put my Tongue to your Breast

feeding me as you did

the Hungry.

 

Put my Tongue to your Hands & Limbs

so weight & burden

will be light. 

 

Put my Tongue to your Navel & Womb

so that I hear

Children's singing smiles.

 

Put my Tongue to your Feet

so that I smooth

your pilgrimage safely.

 

Put my Tongue to your Back, Shoulders & Neck

so that I leisure

your rest at evening tide.

 

Put my Tongue to your Ears & Forehead

so that my Whispers

strengthen & resolve. 

 

Put my Tongue to your Eyes

that I may silently capture

your image, frame by frame

by Frame.

 

 

 

 

Copyright @ 2008

L.A. Emenari, III

 

 

No comments: